Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What is this?

Hallo,
Hello,

Weet je nog die dag dat de maan groter was dan normaal? Toen dacht ik, laat ik er eens een foto van trekken. Maar ik geraakte helemaal niet dicht bij de maan, ik vond ook niet dat ze dichter stond, ze gaf gewoon meer ‘licht’. Dus ik besloot dan maar de sterren te fotografen. Om ‘s nachts een foto te trekken met mijn kitlens moet ik mijn diafragma drie seconden open laten. Ja drie hele seconden! Geen nood, deze keer heb ik een statief gebruikt. Maar toen verscheen dit op mijn foto. Wat is het? Ik weet het niet.

(for the English readers)

Do you remember that day that the moon was bigger than normal? I thought, let me take a picture of it. But I couldn’t reach the moon. I also thought she wasn’t bigger, just brighter. So I decided to take some pictures of the stars. To be able to take pictures at night with my kit lens I need to open my aperture for three seconds. Yes three whole seconds! Don’t worry, this time I used a tripod. But then this appeared on my photo. What is it? I don’t know.


Tot de volgende keer!
See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment